Strathalbyn Town HallPrint Page
The Town Hall which was erected by the pioneers of Strathalbyn was dedicated as a memorial to the pioneers in 1939.
|Address:||20 High Street, Strathalbyn, 5255|
|GPS Coordinates:||Lat: -35.254953|
Note: GPS Coordinates are approximate.
Strathalbyn Town Hall
Erected by the pioneers of Strathalbyn in 1874 and remodelled in the Centenary Year 1939, as a tribute to their memory.