Rankins Springs & District Pioneer Memorial CentrePrint Page
The Memorial Centre was erected as a project to commemorate bicentenary of Australia 1988 and is dedicated in honour of the pioneers of Rankins Springs and District.
|Address:||Mid Western Highway, Rankins Springs, 2669|
|GPS Coordinates:||Lat: -33.841742|
Note: GPS Coordinates are approximate.
|Approx. Event Start Date:||1817|
|Approx. Event End Date:||1988|
|Actual Monument Dedication Date:||Saturday 9th April, 1988|
PIONEER MEMORIAL CENTRE
1817 - 1988
1788 - 1988
Rankin`s Springs & District Pioneer
This building was officially opened by
Cr. L. A. Roberts, President of the Carrathool
Shire on the 9th April 1988, and dedicated
to honour the memory of our district pioneers.
Let us be worthy & always remember their
In Recognition Of Those Families Who Pioneered The Rankin`s Springs District Earlier Than 1930 And Whose Faith And Enterprise Has Been Justified
[ Names ]
Details Of All Residents Up To 1958 Recorded In Directory Inside Hall