Settlement of St JamesPrint Page
Photographs supplied by Graeme Saunders
A plaque commemorates the early settlement of St. James.
View Google Map
|Address:||St James Road, St James, 3727|
|GPS Coordinates:||Lat: -36.269912|
Note: GPS Coordinates are approximate.
|Approx. Monument Dedication Date:||1988|
Front InscriptionSource: MA
Australia 1788 - 1988
Commemorating the early settlement of the Parish of St. James, County of Moira
This plaque marks the original site of North Eastern Stores general store built in 1882 and the first Geroge J. Coles store 1910 - 1916
Monument details supplied by Monument Australia - www.monumentaustralia.org.au