Pioneers ArchwayPrint Page
An Archway commemorates the pioneers of Gladstone who built the town's first water supply in 1855.
|Address:||Glenlyon Street, ANZAC Park, Gladstone, 4680|
|GPS Coordinates:||Lat: -23.853298|
Note: GPS Coordinates are approximate.
|Approx. Event Start Date:||1855|
|Approx. Event End Date:||1855|
|Approx. Monument Dedication Date:||1955|
Was Presented In 1955
To The People Of Gladstone
By Ald. W. R. Golding
In Memory Of The
Pioneers Who In 1855
Within This Area
Built This Towns
First Water Supply