170 Years of European SettlementPrint Page
A plough commemorateS 170 years of European settlement at Connewarre.
The bluestone foundation for the farming implement came from the former Connewarre State School.
|Address:||Randles Road, Connewarre and District Memorial Hall , Connewarre, 3227|
|GPS Coordinates:||Lat: -38.265234|
Note: GPS Coordinates are approximate.
|Approx. Event Start Date:||1840|
|Approx. Event End Date:||2010|
|Actual Monument Dedication Date:||Sunday 3rd October, 2010|
Monument details supplied by Monument Australia - www.monumentaustralia.org.au