Bendigo Centenary Print Page
Sundial presented by the Apex Club commemorates the centenary of Bendigo which was celebrated in 1951.
The history of Bendigo changed in 1851 when gold was discovered. In the period from 1851 until 1954 (the year of the last gold mining in the district) a total of 25 million ounces of gold were taken from the area around Bendigo.
|Address:||View Street, Camp Hill , Bendigo, 3550|
|GPS Coordinates:||Lat: -36.756776|
Note: GPS Coordinates are approximate.
|Approx. Event Start Date:||1851|
|Approx. Event End Date:||1951|
APEX CLUB GIFT