100 years of communityPrint Page
Commemorates the contribution made by residents to the Willaura township and district for the last 100 years
|Address:||Willaura-Wickliffe Road, Willaura, 3379|
|GPS Coordinates:||Lat: -37.54465|
Note: GPS Coordinates are approximate.
|Actual Monument Dedication Date:||Saturday 19th October, 1985|
This commemorative plaque is in recognition of the contribution made by the residents of the Willaura township and district to their community over the past 100 years.
Unveiled by Ararat SHire Preseident Cr. W. A. Nicholson 19th October, 1985.
This stone from the site of the Mellier School, marks the position of the first state school in WIllaura, 1885.