150th Anniversary Bathurst Court of Petty SessionsPrint Page
A plaque commemorates the 150th Anniversary of the Court of Petty Sessions 1832-1982.
The Bathurst Court of Petty Sessions was established on 30 September 1832 under section 17 of the Act of the Colonial Legislature, 3 William IV No.3.
The Bathurst Court of Petty Sessions was abolished on 31 December 1984 when the Local Courts Act 1982 abolished all Courts of Petty Sessions and replaced these with Local Courts.
|Address:||Russell Street, Bathurst Court House, Bathurst, 2795|
|GPS Coordinates:||Lat: -33.418187|
Note: GPS Coordinates are approximate.
|Approx. Event Start Date:||1832|
|Approx. Event End Date:||1982|
COURTS OF PETTY SESSIONS N.S.W.
Was Unveiled By
The Hon. Frank Walker, Q.C., M.P.,
Attorney General, Minister of Justice
And Minister For Aboriginal Affairs
To Commemorate The 150th Anniversary
Of The Establishment On
30th September 1832
Of A Court Of Petty Sessions
R. J. Clough, M.P., Member for Bathurst
A. L. Barnett, Acting Under Secretary of Justice
150TH ANNIVERSARY 1832 TO 1982