Stone Pediment MemorialPrint Page
The memorial is the detached stone pediment of a building with a carved ship ploughing through the waves. It is part of the old Maritime Services Building, (c.1850) placed in the cemetery as a memorial to harbourmasters and marine pilots.
|Address:||Church & Lennox Streets, St Stephens Camperdown Cemetery, Newtown, 2042|
|GPS Coordinates:||Lat: -33.894722|
Note: GPS Coordinates are approximate.
Monument details supplied by Monument Australia - www.monumentaustralia.org.au