Decentralised TeachingPrint Page
Plaque commemorates the first 50 years of decentralised tertiary education in New South Wales, and the inception of the Armidale Teachers College.
Early in 1928, the NSW State Government approved the establishment of a Teachers' College in Armidale. The Building work began in 1929 and the southern wing was opened in February 1930. The building was completed in February 1931 at a cost of £98,000.
|Address:||122 Mossman Street, Armidale, 2350|
|GPS Coordinates:||Lat: -30.522638|
Note: GPS Coordinates are approximate.
|Approx. Event Start Date:||1928|
|Approx. Event End Date:||1978|