Shire of GrenvillePrint Page
Commemorates the councillors, staff and residents who supported the municipality from 1864 to 1994
|Address:||Sussex Street, Linton, 3360|
|GPS Coordinates:||Lat: -37.686644|
Note: GPS Coordinates are approximate.
|Actual Event STart Date:||16-February-1864|
|Actual Event End Date:||06-May-1994|
|Actual Monument Dedication Date:||1993|
This plaque is to commemorate the history and achievements of the municipality of the Shire of Glenelg which was proclaimed a shire on the 16th February 1864 and ceased to exist by order of the Governor-in-Council on the 6th May 1994.
This plaque is dedicated to the councillors, staff and residents who provided service, loyalty and support to the municipality over its 130 years.
Erected by the Shire of Grenville - 1994