Notting Hill Shire OfficePrint Page
Bronze pavement marker (no.24) for Victoria 150th Anniversary celebrations with logo placed by students of Monash High School commemorates the Old Shire Offices
|Address:||Ferntree Gully & Blackburn Roads, Notting Hill , 3168|
|GPS Coordinates:||Lat: -37.901294|
Note: GPS Coordinates are approximate.
|Approx. Monument Dedication Date:||1985|
This plaque commemorates the site of Nottinghill Shire Offices which were on the corner of Ferntree Gully Road and May Road (now Blackburn Road). The land was purchased for ₤100 and the offices opened in 1920