Penrith Local Government CentenaryPrint Page
Plaque mounted on stone set in garden commemorates the centenary of Local Government in Penrith.
The Municipality of Penrith was incorporated on 12 May 1871 under the Municipalities Act 1858.
|Address:||Henry & Station Streets, Old Council Chambers, Penrith, 2750|
|GPS Coordinates:||Lat: -33.751788|
Note: GPS Coordinates are approximate.
|Actual Event STart Date:||12-May-1871|
|Actual Event End Date:||12-May-1971|
|Approx. Monument Dedication Date:||1971|
Monument details supplied by Monument Australia - www.monumentaustralia.org.au