www.monumentaustralia.org.au

First Municipal Council ChambersPrint Page Print this page

Plaque commemorates the construction on this site of the first municipal council chambers opened on the 30-May-1892. The site is the location of the Glasshouse. 

Location

Address:Clarence Street, Port Macquarie, 2444
State:NSW
Area:AUS
GPS Coordinates:Lat: -31.429256
Long: 152.908956
Note: GPS Coordinates are approximate.
View Google Map

Details

Monument Type:Plaque
Monument Theme:Government
Sub-Theme:Local
Actual Event STart Date:30-May-1892
Actual Event End Date:30-May-1892
Source: H
Monument details supplied by Monument Australia - www.monumentaustralia.org.au
Proudly sponsored by UBC Web Design