www.monumentaustralia.org.au

Mudgee & Cudgegong Municipalities Jubilee FountainPrint Page Print this page

09-March-2015
09-March-2015

Photographs supplied by Stephen Woods

A fountain erected in 1910 commemorates 50 years of the Mudgee and Cudgegong municipalities.

Mudgee was declared a municipality in 1860, making it the second-oldest town west of the Great Dividing Range.

Location

Address:Short Street, Lawson Park, Mudgee, 2850
State:NSW
Area:AUS
GPS Coordinates:Lat: -32.589493
Long: 149.591959
Note: GPS Coordinates are approximate.
View Google Map

Details

Monument Type:Fountain
Monument Theme:Government
Sub-Theme:Local

Dedication

Approx. Monument Dedication Date:1910
Left Side Inscription
1860
MAYORS 
P.R.HUGHSON   Mudgee 
C.H.COX             Cudgegong
Right Side Inscription

1910

ERECTED TO COMMEMORATE THE  JUBILEE OF THE  MUNICIPALITIES OF MUDGEE & CUDGEGONG

A.F.CAMERON        Mayor Of Mudgee

P.J.PHEINBERGER  Mayor Of Cudgegong
 

Source: H, MA
Monument details supplied by Monument Australia - www.monumentaustralia.org.au
Proudly sponsored by UBC Web Design