Manly Municipality Incorporation Print Page
Fountain erected to commemorate the 1877 incorporation of the municipality. The fountain was originally erected opposite the ferry wharf. A plaque was added on the 6th January 1977 to commemorate the centenary of the municipal council. A further plaque was added in 2008 to commemorate the completion of the Corso development.
|Address:||Belgrave Street, Forecourt, Manly Council Chambers, Manly, 2095|
|GPS Coordinates:||Lat: -33.798853|
Note: GPS Coordinates are approximate.
This Plaque Commemorates
The Completion of Corso Development
Officially opened on 29th August 2008
Dr Peter Macdonald
Dr. Peter Macdonald Henry T Wong
Mayor General manager