111 Years of Local GovernmentPrint Page
The restored original Shire Chambers commemorates 111 years of local government in the Caboolture Shire.
|Address:||280 Beerburrum Road , Caboolture Historical Village, Caboolture, 4510|
|GPS Coordinates:||Lat: -27.059659|
Note: GPS Coordinates are approximate.
|Actual Event End Date:|
|Actual Monument Dedication Date:||Sunday 11th November, 1990|
The original Shire Chambers of the Caboolture Divisional Board 1879
Officially re-opened by the Honourable Tom Burns, MLA Deputy Premier, Minister for Housing and Local Government on November 11, 1990 and dedicated to one hundred and eleven years of local government in Caboolture Shire.
The building was moved from its original site in 1977 to the Historical Village and has been completely restored by Council and members of the Historical Society.