132 Years of ServicePrint Page
A plaque commemorates 132 years of service to the Eaglehawk community by the Council of the Borough of Eaglehawk.
The Borough of Eaglehawk was a local government area which covered the northwestern suburbs of the regional city of Bendigo, Victoria, Australia . The borough covered an area of 14.54 square kilometres (5.6 sq mi), and existed from 1862 until 1994.
|Address:||Peg Leg & Sailors Gully Roads, Eaglehawk Town Hall, Eaglehawk, 3556|
|GPS Coordinates:||Lat: -36.717276|
Note: GPS Coordinates are approximate.
|Approx. Event Start Date:||1862|
|Approx. Event End Date:||1994|
To commemorate 132 years of service to the people of Eaglehawk by the Council of the Borough of Eaglehawk 1862 - 1994
Retiring Council :
Cr. M. Weston Mayor
Cr. D. Bish
Cr. L. Miller
Cr. L. Scott
Cr. J. Williams
Cr. K. Murley Deputy Mayor
Cr. J. Brook
Cr. R. Nicholls
Cr. G. Thorn
Barry Secombe Chief Executive Officer
Ron Watss Borough Engineer
Erected by the Service Clubs of Eaglehawk