Cygnet Town Hall Foundation StonePrint Page
Photographs supplied by Arthur Garland
A plaque commemorates the laying of the original foundation stone for the town hall, which on 22nd January 1914 was officially opened by Governor Ellison-Macartney.
View Google Map
|Address:||Mary Street, Cygnet Town Hall, Cygnet, 7112|
|GPS Coordinates:||Lat: -43.162031|
Note: GPS Coordinates are approximate.
|Actual Monument Dedication Date:||Sunday 19th January, 2014|
Front InscriptionSource: MA
This plaque is to commemorate laying of the original foundation stone by Warden Arthuer Davies J.P.
Monument details supplied by Monument Australia - www.monumentaustralia.org.au