North Sydney Council Amalgamation Centenary Print Page
A monument commemorates the centenary of the amalgamation of the Council of North Sydney from the boroughs of East St. Leonards, St. Leonards and Victoria in July 1890.
|Address:||Miller & McLaren Streets, Civic Centre, North Sydney, 2060|
|GPS Coordinates:||Lat: -33.834706|
Note: GPS Coordinates are approximate.
|Actual Event STart Date:||29-July-1890|
|Actual Event End Date:||29-July-1990|
|Actual Monument Dedication Date:||Sunday 29th July, 1990|
To Commemorate The Centenary
Of The Amalgamation
COUNCIL OF NORTH SYDNEY
From The Boroughs Of
East St. Leonards,
St. Leonards and Victoria
On 29th July, 1890
R. D. Kempshall Town Clerk 29th July, 1990