Alfred Memorial StonePrint Page
Laid in 1868 by Prince Alfred as part of the first royal tour of the Australian colonies. Alfred`s association with the dock remains one of our most tangible legacies of this tour.
|Address:||Williamstown Dockyard, Alfred Graving Dock, Williamstown, 3016|
|GPS Coordinates:||Lat: -37.862778|
Note: GPS Coordinates are approximate.
|Actual Monument Dedication Date:||Saturday 4th January, 1868|
Monument details supplied by Monument Australia - www.monumentaustralia.org.au