King Edward VIIPrint Page
A rotunda commemorates King Edward VII.
King Edward VII died in May 1910, and the council had the rotunda built for the use by the public. It was officially opened on 2nd December 1911 by Cr. T. T. Hollway, the former Mayor, who held office the year the King had died.
|Address:||Wendouree Parade, Ballarat Botanic Gardens, Ballarat, 3350|
|GPS Coordinates:||Lat: -37.547042|
Note: GPS Coordinates are approximate.
|Actual Monument Dedication Date:||Saturday 2nd December, 1911|