Melbourne Cricket Club Members ReservePrint Page
Commemorates the opening of the Melbourne Cricket Club Members Reserve Pavilion at the Melbourne Cricket Ground
|Address:||Brunton Avenue, Melbourne Cricket Ground, Melbourne, 3000|
|GPS Coordinates:||Lat: -37.82007|
Note: GPS Coordinates are approximate.
|Actual Monument Dedication Date:||Sunday 23rd October, 2005|
This plaque commemorates the opening of the new MCC Members Reserve part of the 2000-2006 MCG Redevelopment Project.
The MCC Pavilion is the fourth to be erected on this site since 1854.
Unveiled by the Hon. Steve Bracks MP Premier of Victoria 23rd October, 2005
David C. Jones AO OBE President Melbourne Cricket Club
John M. R. Wylie Chairman MCG Trust