Centenary of Rugby LeaguePrint Page
Resco Park was awarded a Centenary plaque in a tribute from the Australian Rugby League to Singleton’s – and indeed Group 21’s - proud Rugby League history.
Rugby League started in Singleton in 1920 when a local team entered the Hunter District competition. In 1990 the Singleton Greyhounds Rugby League Football Club were awarded the Clayton Cup as the most successful club in New South Wales Country Rugby League
|Address:||Dunolly Road , Resco Park, Singleton, 2330|
|GPS Coordinates:||Lat: -32.557051|
Note: GPS Coordinates are approximate.
|Approx. Event Start Date:||1908|
|Approx. Event End Date:||2008|
|Approx. Monument Dedication Date:||2008|