Adorable Trinity Memorial StonePrint Page
Stone erected in 1913 at St Mary's Cathedral in honour of the Most Adorable Trinity under the title as the Immaculate Mother of God. The stone was laid and blessed on the 92nd year of the foundation of the church and the 48th year of the burning of the old church.
|Address:||College Street, St Mary`s Cathedral , Sydney, 2000|
|GPS Coordinates:||Lat: -33.871528|
Note: GPS Coordinates are approximate.
|Actual Monument Dedication Date:||Sunday 8th June, 1913|
IN HONOUR OF THE MOST ADORABLE TRINITY
UNDER THE TITLE OF IMMACULATE MOTHER OF GOD
HELP OF CHRISTIANS, PATRON OF THE CHURCH OF AUSTRALIA
THIS STONE WAS LAID AND SOLENLY BLESSED BY
THOMAS JOSEPH ARCHBISHOP of MELBOURNE
8TH JUNE 1913
THE 48TH YEAR FROM THE BURNING OF THE OLD CHURCH
AND THE 92ND FROM ITS FOUNDATION
PIUS.X.P.P. and GEORGE V KING of GREAT BRITAIN and IRELAND HAPPILY REIGNING