St Michael & St John`s Cathedral Centenary Print Page
A memorial stone with inscription in Latin commemorates the centenary of the church.
In 1857, the foundation stone of St. Michael and St. John's Cathedral was blessed by the Archbishop of Sydney, Dr John Polding, with the blessing and opening in April 1861. In 1865 Bathurst became a separate Diocese.
|Address:||William Street, Bathurst, 2795|
|GPS Coordinates:||Lat: -33.420148|
Note: GPS Coordinates are approximate.