Holy Trinity CentenaryPrint Page
A rose garden with 160 roses, donated by parishioners was planted as a Garden of Remembrance to commemorate the centenary of the Holy Trinity Church in 1958.
|Address:||West Avenue, Holy Trinity Anglican Church, Glen Innes, 2370|
|GPS Coordinates:||Lat: -29.736119|
Note: GPS Coordinates are approximate.
|Approx. Event Start Date:||1858|
|Approx. Event End Date:||1958|
Monument details supplied by Monument Australia - www.monumentaustralia.org.au