All Souls Church JubileePrint Page
The entrance to the church was erected in 1932 to mark the jubilee of the church.
The church building to house All Soul’s was opened for public worship on Saturday, 7 January 1882. The building and the land together cost £800.
|Address:||Marion & Norton Streets, All Souls Anglican Church, Leichhardt, 2040|
|GPS Coordinates:||Lat: -33.883678|
Note: GPS Coordinates are approximate.
|Approx. Monument Dedication Date:||January-1932|
This Entrance Was
Erected To Mark The
Jubilee Of This Church