Anglican Men`s SocietyPrint Page
Plaque dedicated to the Anglican Men's Society.
The first branch of the Anglican Men’s Society in Australia, formerly The Church of England Men’s Society, was formed in this Parish on St Oswald’s Day, 1905.
|Address:||67 High Street, St Thomas`Anglican Church, Toowong, 4066|
|GPS Coordinates:||Lat: -27.487625|
Note: GPS Coordinates are approximate.
Monument details supplied by Monument Australia - www.monumentaustralia.org.au