St Michael`s Diamond JubileePrint Page
Stone from Canterbury Cathedral erected in 1937 to commemorate St Michael's Diamond Jubilee.
The first Church, designed by Edmund Blacket was opened on 17th February, 1877. It was part of a larger design but consisting of three bays which are still part of the present west end. Built of stone with a timber east end it could accommodate 52 people.
|Address:||Gilliver Avenue & Vaucluse Road, St Michael`s Anglican Church, Vaucluse, 2030|
|GPS Coordinates:||Lat: -33.861283|
Note: GPS Coordinates are approximate.
|Actual Event STart Date:||17-February-1877|
|Actual Event End Date:||17-February-1937|
|Approx. Monument Dedication Date:||1937|