St James Church of EnglandPrint Page
Cairn built to commemorate the site of the church at Cudgegong which was erected in 1863. The church was also used as a schoolhouse. The cairn was built of stone from the original church with the inscription incised on a granite slab taken from the police residence at Rylstone.
|Address:||Cudgegong Road, Lake Windamere, Cudgegong, 2850|
|GPS Coordinates:||Lat: -32.814722|
Note: GPS Coordinates are approximate.
|Approx. Monument Dedication Date:||1987|