St Anne`s 150th AnniversaryPrint Page
Marble tablet erected in 1977 to commemorate the 150th anniversary of the building of the nave of the church as a chapel-schoolhouse in 1826-1827. It became a church and was named St Anne`s in 1838.
|Address:||44-46 Church Street , St Anne`s Anglican Church, Ryde, 2112|
|GPS Coordinates:||Lat: -33.815534|
Note: GPS Coordinates are approximate.
|Approx. Event Start Date:||1827|
|Approx. Event End Date:||1977|
|Approx. Monument Dedication Date:||1977|
Monument details supplied by Monument Australia - www.monumentaustralia.org.au