All Saints Parramatta Rectors, Sunday School Superintendents and TeachersPrint Page
Stained Glass Window erected as the Centenary Gift (1846-1946) by the children of the parish commemorates the rectors, Sunday School Superintendents and teachers of the church.
All Saints Church was built on land left in the will of the Reverend Samuel Marsden, who also bequeathed 200 pounds for the erection of the building. The building was designed by James Houison and was started in in 1846 and completed in 1847. The church was consecrated by Bishop Broughton of Sydney on January 27th, 1848.
|Address:||Elizabeth Street & Victoria Road, All Saints Anglican Church, North Parramatta, 2151|
|GPS Coordinates:||Lat: -33.809494|
Note: GPS Coordinates are approximate.
|Approx. Monument Dedication Date:||1946|