Chatswood South Methodist Church CentenaryPrint Page
Plaque erected in 1971 commemorates the centenary of the laying of the foundation stone of the church.
Built in 1871, the Chatswood South Uniting Church was originally the Willoughby Wesleyan Church before later becoming the Chatswood South Uniting Church. It is a Gothic style sandstone church with adjoining churchyard cemetery. It is the oldest remaining Wesleyan/Methodist church on the North Shore.
|Address:||Pacific Highway & Mowbray Road, Chatswood South Uniting Church, Chatswood South, 2067|
|GPS Coordinates:||Lat: -33.805719|
Note: GPS Coordinates are approximate.
|Approx. Monument Dedication Date:||1971|