Hurstville Methodist Church 50th AnniversaryPrint Page
Arch Gothic window depicting the Last Supper commemorates the 50th Anniversary of the Hurstville Methodist Church.
The foundation stone of the Methodist Church at Hurstville was laid on Saturday 31 October 1903, and the building was opened on 6 February 1904. Built to the design of the architect A. Parsons of Bondi, it was to accommodate 300 people.
|Address:||18 The Avenue, Uniting Church, Hurstville, 2220|
|GPS Coordinates:||Lat: -33.965429|
Note: GPS Coordinates are approximate.
|Actual Event STart Date:||31-October-1903|
|Actual Event End Date:||31-October-1953|
|Approx. Monument Dedication Date:||1953|