All Saints Church PioneersPrint Page
A stained glass window, unveiled and dedicated in 1946 by the Duke of Gloucester and the Archbishop of Sydney, was a gift of the parishioners in grateful remembrance of the Pioneers of the church.
All Saints Church was built on land left in the will of the Reverend Samuel Marsden, who also bequeathed 200 pounds for the erection of the building. The building was designed by James Houison and was started in in 1846 and completed in 1847. The church was consecrated by Bishop Broughton of Sydney on January 27th, 1848. As it was too small for the congregation, it was extended in 1862, and the steeple was added.
|Address:||Victoria Road & Elizabeth Street, All Saints Church, North Parramatta, 2151|
|GPS Coordinates:||Lat: -33.809494|
Note: GPS Coordinates are approximate.
|Approx. Monument Dedication Date:||1946|