Holy Trinity`s Consecration 150th AnniversaryPrint Page
Plaque commemorates the 150th Anniversary of the church's consecration.
The church was consecrated by the Right Rev. William Grant Broughton the first and only Bishop of Australia, diocesan divisions taking place thereafter. As Archdeacon of NSW he laid the foundation stone in 1834. It was the first church in Australia to be consecrated by a Bishop.
|Address:||75 Gilmour Street, Holy Trinity Anglican Church, Kelso, 2795|
|GPS Coordinates:||Lat: -33.412055|
Note: GPS Coordinates are approximate.
|Approx. Monument Dedication Date:||1984|