Henderson Memorial ChurchPrint Page
Henderson Memorial Church was dedicated in memory of the benefactor of the church.
The Henderson Memorial Church was built mainly by a legacy left by a member of the church and had been named after its benefactor. The church was opened and dedicated by the Moderator, the Right Reverend A.E. Jones on the 25th May 1935.
|Address:||Ruislip & Kimberley Streets, West Leederville, 6007|
|GPS Coordinates:||Lat: -31.936667|
Note: GPS Coordinates are approximate.
|Actual Monument Dedication Date:||Saturday 25th May, 1935|