St Catherine`s VestryPrint Page
A stone vestry commemorates former parishioners of the church.
An iron Vestry which was built in 1915 was replaced by a stone one in 1952. This vestry was built by Mr Poole in memory of Isabella Jane Duncan (1843 – 1940), Reubin Edward Morrell (1855 – 1919) and Elizabeth Jane Morrell (1864 – 1949).
|Address:||Gregory Road , St Catherine`s Anglican Church, Greenough, 6532|
|GPS Coordinates:||Lat: -28.943056|
Note: GPS Coordinates are approximate.
|Approx. Monument Dedication Date:||June-1952|