Hardey Memorial ChurchPrint Page
The Hardey Memorial Church was erected in 1904 to the Glory of God and in memory of John and Joseph Hardey pioneers of Methodism in Western Australia.
John and Joseph Hardey came to Western Australia in 1829 in the ship Tranby and Joseph Hardey had the honour of conducting the first Methodist service at Fremantle on the 6th February 1830.
|Address:||14 Edward Street, Cottesloe, 6011|
|GPS Coordinates:||Lat: -31.991728|
Note: GPS Coordinates are approximate.
|Monument Manufacturer:||Mr. C. Turville|
|Approx. Monument Dedication Date:||1904|