Presbyterian Manse SitePrint Page
Cairn marking the site of the first Presbyterian Manse built in the Western District
|Address:||Eddington Station, Kilnoorat, 3260|
|GPS Coordinates:||Lat: -38.12|
Note: GPS Coordinates are approximate.
|Actual Monument Dedication Date:||Sunday 2nd May, 1976|
This memorial cairn marks the site of the first Presbyterian manse built 1847. Dedicated by the Rt. Rev. G.A. Wood, Moderator General, Presbyterian Church of Australia, Sunday 2nd May,1976