www.monumentaustralia.org.au

St. Leonard`s Catholic ChurchPrint Page Print this page

A plaque commemorates the site of the first St Leonard`s Catholic Church in 1913. 

Location

Address:Springvale Road, near Central Reserve entrance, Glen Waverley, 3150
State:VIC
Area:AUS
GPS Coordinates:Lat: -37.891166
Long: 145.163577
Note: GPS Coordinates are approximate.
View Google Map

Details

Monument Type:Plaque
Monument Theme:Culture
Sub-Theme:Religion
Approx. Event Start Date:1913
Approx. Event End Date:1913

Dedication

Front Inscription

ST. LEONARD'S CATHOLIC CHURCH, 1913.
This plaque commemorates the site of the first St. Leonard's Catholic Church in Glen Waverley, 1913.

Placed as part of the Victoria 150 celebrations in the City of Waverley by the students of St. Leonard's Catholic Primary School, Autumn, 1985.

Source: VMR,RHSV
Monument details supplied by Monument Australia - www.monumentaustralia.org.au
Proudly sponsored by UBC Web Design