Evangelical Greek Orthodox ChurchPrint Page
Bronze plaque erected for the Victoria 150th Anniversary Board with inscription in English and Greek commemorates the founders of the Greek Orthodox community in Melbourne, who laid the the foundation stone of this, the first Greek Orthodox Church in Victoria.
|Address:||186 Victoria Parade, Evangelical Greek Orthodox Church, East Melbourne, 3002|
|GPS Coordinates:||Lat: -37.808778|
Note: GPS Coordinates are approximate.
|Approx. Monument Dedication Date:||1985|
This tablet commemorates the founders of the Greek Orthodox community of Melbourne and Victoria who on 6 December 1900 laid the foundation stone of this church, the first Greek Orthodox Church in Victoria