St. John the Less Anglican ChurchPrint Page
Plaque commemorates the opening of St John the Less Anglican Church.
The former St John's the Less Anglican church and schoolroom, designed to seat about 120 people, was opened on 1 February 1850 to serve the pioneer agricultural settlement around the Elster Creek at Little Brighton (now East Brighton).
|Address:||Hawthorn Road & Union Street, (former) St. John the Less Anglican Church, Brighton East, 3187|
|GPS Coordinates:||Lat: -37.909316|
Note: GPS Coordinates are approximate.
|Approx. Event Start Date:||1850|
|Approx. Event End Date:||1850|