Pioneers of St Andrew`s Print Page
A plaque commemorates the pioneers of St Andrew`s church which was built in 1880.
Since the formation of the Lilydale Uniting Church, St. Andrew's has been closed, and this relocated to the Lilydale Methodist Church.
|Address:||Main Road, Lilydale Uniting Church, Lilydale, 7268|
|GPS Coordinates:||Lat: -41.252099|
Note: GPS Coordinates are approximate.
In grateful memory of the pioneers of this church
In the midst of many hardships they kept the lamp of faith burning
"The memory of the just is blessed."
"Thou wast their rock, their fortress and their might ; Thou, Lord, their Captain in the well fought fight."