Opening of Scots PGC College ChapelPrint Page
|Address:||60 Oxenham Street, Scots PGC College, Warwick, 4370|
|GPS Coordinates:||Lat: -28.211445|
Note: GPS Coordinates are approximate.
|Actual Event STart Date:|
|Actual Event End Date:|
|Actual Monument Dedication Date:||Saturday 19th April, 1997|
To the glory of God and to commemorate the opening of the Scots PGC College Chapel
(originally the Warwick Wesleyan Church constructed in 1875.)
After reconstruction by McConaghy Holdings Pty Ltd of Brisbane.
The chapel was formally presented to the College by Mr R J McConaghy and officially opened by the Hon. Bruce C Scott, MP, Minister for Veterans` Affairs, in the presence of the Rev. David A A Pitman Moderator of the Uniting Church of Australia (Queensland Synod).
On April 19th 1997.
"Always Aiming Higher"