Centenary of MethodismPrint Page
A stained glass window commemorates the centenary of the establishment of Wesleyan Methodism in Brighton in 1841.
|Address:||90 Outer Crescent, Brighton Grammar School, Girawheen Chapel, Brighton, 3186|
|GPS Coordinates:||Lat: -37.911098|
Note: GPS Coordinates are approximate.
|Approx. Event Start Date:||1841|
|Approx. Event End Date:||1941|
Hither to hath the Lord helped us
In honour of the pioneers who established Wesleyan Methodism in Brighton 1841
Built the first new strret church on this site 1845
This church, originally called Ebenezer Chapel was dedicated 24th December 1854
Dedicated to God to commemorate the centenary of Methodism in Brighton