150 Years of WorshipPrint Page
A plaque commemorates 150 years of Anglican worship in the parish of St Martin from 1854 to 2004.
|Address:||3 Gorge Road, St Martin`s Anglican Church , Paradise, 5075|
|GPS Coordinates:||Lat: -34.876543|
Note: GPS Coordinates are approximate.
|Approx. Event Start Date:||1854|
|Approx. Event End Date:||2004|
|Actual Monument Dedication Date:||Sunday 16th May, 2004|
1854 - 2004
This plaque was unveiled by Dr Robert Steele and dedicated by the Most Rev`d Ian George, AO Archbishop of Adelaide to the glory of God and in thanksgiving for 150 years of Anglican worship and service in the Parish of St Martin, Campbelltown
16 May 2004
Rector : The Rev`d Mara Di Francesco
Wardens : Mrs Lesley Charlesworth Mrs Betty COx