www.monumentaustralia.org.au

Australian Holy Catholic GuildPrint Page Print this page

07-February-2015
07-February-2015

Photographs supplied by Russell Byers
A pulpit commemorates deceased Boorowa members of the Australian Holy Catholic Guild.

The Australian Holy Catholic Guild was a society of Catholic laity established to promote Catholic interests and solidarity across the colony. The society was founded in 1845 by John Bede Polding, first Roman Catholic bishop and Archbishop of Sydney. 

Location

Address:66 Queen Street, St Patricks Catholic Church, Boorowa, 2586
State:NSW
Area:AUS
GPS Coordinates:Lat: -34.439597
Long: 148.722086
Note: GPS Coordinates are approximate.
View Google Map

Details

Monument Type:Religious Object
Monument Theme:Culture
Sub-Theme:Religion

Dedication

Actual Monument Dedication Date:Sunday 7th July, 1929
Front Inscription

            Erected By The
A. H. C. Guild Society. 7. 7. 29
In Memory Of Their Deceased Members Boorowa Branch

Source: MA
Monument details supplied by Monument Australia - www.monumentaustralia.org.au
Proudly sponsored by UBC Web Design