www.monumentaustralia.org.au

125th Anniversary of Holy Trinity ChurchPrint Page Print this page

28-November-2014
28-November-2014

Photographs supplied by Graeme Saunders
A plaque commemorates the 125th anniversary of the Holy Trinity Church.

The foundation stone for Holy Trinity Church, Coleraine was laid on 8 February 1865 by the Rev. Dr Francis Thomas Cusack Russell and the first service held on 4 November 1866.

Location

Address:61 Church Street (Cnr Henty Street), Coleraine, 3315
State:VIC
Area:AUS
GPS Coordinates:Lat: -37.603733
Long: 141.692618
Note: GPS Coordinates are approximate.
View Google Map

Details

Monument Type:Plaque
Monument Theme:Culture
Sub-Theme:Religion
Actual Event STart Date:08-February-1865
Actual Event End Date:08-February-1990

Dedication

Approx. Monument Dedication Date:1990
Front Inscription

- 1865 -    - 1990 -

This Stone Was Laid By The Rt. Rev`d.
J. Hazelwood, Lord Bishop Of Ballarat,
To Celebrate The Restoration Of Holy
Trinity Church, To Mark The 125th Anniversary
Of The Laying Of The Foundation Stone
Of Our Pioneer Church.

Source: MA
Monument details supplied by Monument Australia - www.monumentaustralia.org.au
Proudly sponsored by UBC Web Design